Rogue Risk isn't just a new model for the insurance customer experience, it's also an entirely new way of building your insurance career.
A "No Ceiling" insurance career.
Client Success Associate Responsibilities
- Cultivate and nurture trusting relationships with Rogue Risk clients.
- Process endorsements, COIs, billing, and claims-related issues.
- Ability to document all conversations, recommendations, and subsequent results of all prospect and client interactions.
- Communicate using multiple mediums (i.e., phone, text, email, chat, etc.) to gather all necessary information.
- Develop relationships with carrier stakeholders (i.e., underwriters, marketing reps).
- Maintain a high level of industry knowledge to provide relevant and timely recommendations.
- Identify revenue opportunities with prospects and clients through cross-sales and coverage improvements.
Requirements for CSA position
- Active Property/Casualty insurance license.
- Ability to navigate online software such as Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Agency Management System (AMS), etc., to perform the job.
- Desire to provide world-class customer service.
- Working knowledge of commercial insurance products, carriers, and coverages.
- Proven working experience in an insurance-related service position.
- Track record of hitting daily, weekly, and monthly service activity goals.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and communicate solutions