Rogue Risk isn't just a new model for the insurance customer experience, it's also an entirely new way of building your insurance career.
A "No Ceiling" insurance career.
Premier Producer Responsibilities
- Fill funnel of prospective clients (we'll teach you how to do this).
- Use proven outbound prospecting techniques (i.e., calls, email, drip campaigns, and drop-ins) to generate new opportunities.
- Discover and solve prospect pain through "The Rogue Way."
- Manage leads through phone, text, email, video conferences, and in-person meetings.
- Gather data and necessary items for complete submissions.
- Close target accounts and meet required production goals.
Requirements for Premier
- Active Property/Casualty insurance license.
- Minimum 3-5 years of middle-market commercial insurance sales experience.
- Proven and verifiable sales track record.
- Experience with and ability to complete ACORD forms.
- Ability to communicate with underwriters and manage quote pipeline.
- Capability to work in a remote environment.
- Familiarity with worker's compensation insurance is a plus.